Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Idiot for real

Hey there... m back... back again..... this time though, FURIOUS..... Boy why do these freakin LAB TEST have to come..... I was so much so frustrated after today's lab test that I felt like jumping off the smallest possible place(you dun want me to die.... do you???)and So i jumped off a ladder step!

Had a viva in a subject called Recombinant DNA Technology on a Experiment Protocol that my grp submitted last week...
Not goin into the fuckin(1) details of the fuckin(2) subject cuz my course coordinator fucked(3) me by her fuckitatin(4) ques.and all i cud do was to show her a fuckicious(5) face that sucked(read fucked again if you like the "F" word so much)! Boy she fired up ques like she was an A.K.47 and someone doubted its effectiveness!

Really, I had to go watch Spidey-3 after that "F"iva to come back to my normal self!
K..... about Spidey-3 now.... all those who said its a lame movie including sHaDy can go "F" themselves cuz I liked every second of it!

This is to every spidey fan out there... Go TO YOUR NEAREST CINEMA HALL AND WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE.... ITS WORTH ITS TICKET PRICE!

3 comments:

shex said...

very true dude this fucking college has changed the meaning of college life as if we are serving for some crime
i agree with chetan bhagat C2D
beat the system withing the system

EccEntrIcIty pErsOnIfIEd said...

lol.... cant do even that here!

sHaDy said...

hahaha true....i show my labs with jhallu... think about me...and show me pity