Monday, May 12, 2008

CHANGE - JOINT FAMILY


Well ever since I have heard this awesome song... its been on my mind!!!
Go buy the record and enjoy their music!!! Album's name is HOTBOX and Its great!!!
The lyrics are:

why don't, u see, the way that, i see things.
is it just, the way i am, different from, the way you are.
for you, i changed myself, about me, u never gave a fuck.
self righteous, constantly, but the only thing, constant is change.

where were u wise one,
when i needed inspiration
why dint you pull me when... (when i was stuck in the mud)
for you i changed myself
self righteous constantly ..

change

change yr house, change yr life,
change yr friends change yr rights
change the laws change the system
for a change u be the victim

please forgive me i did wrong im sorry u gotta go through ths song
i have no love left for you, im dedicating this one to you
for you i changed myself about me you dint give a fuck
self righteous constantly but the only thing constant is

change yourself that's what you said
why should i even care
why for you should i bleed
change from you is what i need

why change
why change
why change me
why do you want me to change this song

no
why

No comments: