Sunday, July 20, 2008

Society

What is society? What role do Social gatherings play in our life? Why do we need to socialize?
Its all human nature, a convention followed not to be in solitude, to share the pain of loneliness!
Is it for the weaker kinds? Do strong ones hold onto life all alone? Some say they don't need others to influence their lives and that they are their own master! If loneliness is a pain and pain is temporary then what use is a society of?
Life's a bitch and in the end we all fuckin die, will the society care?
Say who'll give a fuck???

7 comments:

Amjad Khan said...

I love society girls.

EccEntrIcIty pErsOnIfIEd said...

Everyone does and it seems to me that you are desperately trying to remove the label of a "GAY GUY" which this society has tagged you with!!! You are trying to show your interests in girls on every other site... o_0

Amjad Khan said...

I still love you, dude.

Ananya said...

Do you ever try answering questions ?

Amjad Khan said...

Where is your blog?

EccEntrIcIty pErsOnIfIEd said...

How am I supposed to know the answers to my questions???
Why would I ask em then???
I answer questions that others ask me!!!

Amjad Khan said...

Look inside. Feel the answers. Feeeeeeel.