Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back in Black

You are inches away from death everytime you go outside your comfort zone. How much older can you be at your age? A half minute before that you were stepping into high school, and an unhooked brassiere was as close as you ever hoped to get to paradise! Only a fifth of a second before that you were a small kid with a ten week summer vaccation that lasted a hundred thousand years and still ended too soon. Zip! They go rocketing by so fast. How the hell are you ever going to slow time down?
No one can match the speed of time... it seems like only yesterday that I was crying for what'll I do without all the comforts that I have at home, in Jaipur but whooosh one month passed and it left me astonished of the fact that I survived without any dose of minimum 12 hrs of Internet and Music!!! Boi... am I strong? :P

And as expected of pr0n boi he managed to find a proxy to access orkut from KSA where its blocked but cudnt update the blog!!!

2 comments:

Amjad Khan said...

My apologies. I have been a very busy man.

sHaDy said...

hmmm long time...
sorry dhaw
anyways lovely post..