Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here I come Jaipur!

I am heading to Jaipur for a month... No not for the Gujjar Talks but for some serious shit... for my research work... mandatory Training cuz I managed to pass 3rd Year of my Engg.
And as per one of my friend (ORKUT id: 13217255264070278426 ) I should be happy cuz I'll get to meet 18 emo gals there but somehow I'm not convinced enough to be happy!!!I love being with my net pals more... Internet is my world and the world where I talk, play, fool, pwn, enjoy.... No i wasn't like this before but BROADBAND services ruined me!!! I am a Social Butterfly in the virtual world but hardly have 2-3 friends to go out with in the real world... I wonder what this trip in the outer world has in store for me!!! I pack my bag now...

ADIOS!!!

P.S: pr0n boi shd keep the blog alive... if he doesn't he must be busy watching classic pr0n... Tera, Jenna, Aria, Tory etc. He be a SUPER PERVERT like Jiraiya sama from Naruto with a very high inclination towards the booties of AVN Award winners!!!

1 comment:

Amjad Khan said...

You are indeed my clone. Or iAm yours. Same thing.

May be the force and prOn be with you. iShall keep this blog alive. iWill give up prOn for this blog.
You know me well. iAm SuperPervertGod.

iWill be going to Saudi Arabia for a month, but iWill keep updating. So no worryments. And j00 hab my cell number. Be in touch. Kinky touch.
Best the all.
\m/